Your better value property solution covering Bishops Stortford, Stansted And Surrounding Areas.
Here at Higley Homes we pride ourselves on providing old fashioned customer service with up-to-the minute technology and marketing. Higley Homes is committed to getting you moving.
Our Managing Director has over 28 years experience in property working for both independent and corporate estate agencies within the East London and Essex area. He has sold everything from studio flats to substantial houses, in both booming markets and harder times of recession. This experience is essential in the current financial climate.
Much house-hunting is done over the internet, but in our opinion, there is no substitute for a trusted advisor who can draw on years of knowledge to not only market your home in the right way, but once the sale is agreed, to see it through personally to completion. We do not hand-off completed chains to an administrator to handle. Experience shows that if a sale hits a glitch, it requires someone with drive, tenacity and creativity to keep things on track. You can rest assured that you will receive a personal service from start to finish with Higley Homes.
What Can You Expect When Selling Your Property With Higley Homes
- We are on call to deal with property enquiries 7 days a week
- Competitive fee based on a NO SALE/NO FEE basis
- We do not restrict ourselves to traditional opening times so we are able to handle enquiries outside of normal working hours
- Free valuations supported with solid comparable evidence and sound advice when pricing properties to enter the market
- Transparency with our on site links to Allagents.co.uk demonstrating our confidence when displaying our customer satisfaction feedback
- Comprehensive estate agency software tools ensures that your property is not only presented professionally but will reach the right buyers in their chosen format, whether that is by text message, email, computerised property list etc...
- Carefully and thoughtfully taken high quality digital photographs to ensure a positive first impression
- Regular viewing feedback
- Friendly, positive and experienced staff who will deal with any request in a professional and courteous manner
- Once a sale is agreed the sales process is dealt with by an experienced estate agent at Higley Homes and not passed off to an admin/progress centre