Price £1,400 pcm +Fees
Evolve Residential are delighted with instructions to offer for let this recently refurbished three bedroom Victorian property ideally located close to London City Airport. There is a Docklands Light Railway station just minutes away together with local shops and bus routes. This property offers spacious accommodation and boasts a large through lounge, three generous sized bedrooms, gas central heating, double glazed windows and low maintenance rear garden. This property is from 4th August 2017 and is offered on a part furnished basis including, new fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
Through Lounge - 27'5" (8.36m) Into Bay x 11'0" (3.35m)
Kitchen - 13'2" (4.01m) x 7'10" (2.39m)
Including Dishwasher, Washing Machine & Fridge/Freezer
Master Bedroom - 14'0" (4.27m) x 13'11" (4.24m)
Bedroom Two - 13'2" (4.01m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
Bedroom Three - 8'0" (2.44m) x 7'7" (2.31m)
Some of our properties may hold a Property Licence which may determine how many people are able to reside.
- Three Bedroom Victorian House
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Large Through Lounge & Kitchen
- Double Glazed
- Minutes Walk From City Airport & D.L.Railway Station
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- 1st Floor Shower Room With Double Shower Cubicle
- Kitchen Includes Dishwasher, New Fridge/Freezer & Washing Machine
- Gas Central Heating
- Available from 4th August 2017- to 1 household under the terms of the property license
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.